Times of change. We have changed our image and we have improved our services and comfort.
That is why you will feel at home at HOLIDAY INN® HOTEL.
Always. Our customers are our first priority.
If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost
any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when surfing again
for that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences,
personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to accounts
user, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to their profile and needs,
cookies without the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. In this
document can find more information about what cookies are, how stored, how
remove, disable, etc.
Cookies used on this website
• Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog be
humans and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume
Visits of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data
about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should
I do communicate directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on
buttons Like or Share type.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site
web. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. In this
document for more information on this point.
• Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the
veracity of privacy policies that may be mentioned in this third
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this
you must make the right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its
legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling
cookies by browsers mentioned.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision
not accepting them.
• In the case of cookies Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers
located in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except
cases where it is necessary for system operation or when required by law to such
effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to
Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with
protection level according to European standards. You can find detailed information
this regard on this link. For information on using that Google gives you cookies
We attach the other link.
• For any queries about this policy cookies please contact
us through the contact section.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost
any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when
return to browse this page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been used since
20 years ago, when the first browser for the World Wide Web.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or pop-up window opens.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or data
banking, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. The data are stored character
technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you browse
usually with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome look
the web does not realize that you are the same person because the reality is partnering
browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
• technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when it is
navigating a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user browses and
one registered basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Cookies analysis: collect information on the type of navigation is performing, the
sections you use most, viewed item, use time slot, language, etc.
• advertising Cookies: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin,
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you're visiting and third are generated
by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if I turn off cookies?
To understand the scope may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
• You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The web site will not adapt the content to their personal preferences, as usual
• You can not access the personal area of the web, such as my own, or my profile or
• Online Stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, phone or will have to be
visiting the physical store if you have one.
• You can not customize their geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The web site will not perform analytical web visitors and traffic on the web, which
the web difficult competitive.
• You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate
content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application
• It can not be sectioned display advertising, which will reduce advertising revenue on the web.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you will find
those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Cookie settings for browsers polulares
Here's how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note:
These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon
Customization shown above right.
2. You'll see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
3. Go to Privacy Settings content.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list appears with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier
find cookies from a particular part or completely enter domain management
cookies in the search field.
6. After this filter on the screen one or more lines with Web Cookies
requested. Now just select it and press X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (you can
vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary
Depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. You will now see the Accept Cookies option can turn on or off as desired.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (you can
vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Scroll to Settings, then Privacy.
2. In this place cookies will see the Lock option to adjust the type of locking you want
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary
depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the Block cookies to fit the type of
lock to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps
(May vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu button, then Settings.
2. Go to security and privacy, see the Accept cookies to enable or disable
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these
steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies
HOLIDAY INN® is a trademark of Six Continents Hotels, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Privacy Statement | Holiday Inn Córdoba de Ceibotel S.A.
© Holiday Inn 2015